Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween: Are You Ready? Visit Edenfantasys!

Potential adult content below! Proceed at your own risk.
But dont worry, nothing too risky and is all presented with utmost taste.
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


 EdenFantasys.com is an adult novelty store that sells beautiful lingerie in a large array of sizes (including plus sizes), adult toys, massage oils, gift cards, candles, sexy and fun Halloween costumes, and dvds. They offer a FREE gift with every order! And FREE US shipping with all orders over $59.00. There are also user reviews of their products and always discreet shipping & billing- great way to surprise your significant other. 

Edenfantasys is THE place for all your Halloween shopping! I just ordered all my costume accessories from them: Floral Lace Petticoat in Thigh highs with ruffles and bows also in red. I went for thigh high stockings so I dont get the dreaded muffin top- but they offer a HUGE variety of styles and colors of their stockings. Here are the accessories I ordered to go with the costume I have on hand. 
Last year I ordered my female cop costume from Edenfantasys and it was a HUGE hit! DH was a prisoner. Still deciding on this years costumes. We're going to a few parties so I would love to order another costume. What do you think of these? Which is your favorite? I'm partial to the gypsy but havent committed yet- I still have time to order- Edenfantasys ships super fast!


My friend just ordered Little Red Riding Hood costume:

 Her husband will dress up as the Big Bad Wolf- SUPER cute right! I like that this one you could wear cute tights, or even leggings or pants under it if you dont want to show as much leg. BUT I really like it as is- so I would wear it like the model shows. Oh and add a red petticoat from Edenfantasys for a little extra fluff!

This one is on the TOP of my list: Crystal Ball Gypsy
I really wanted to go as a belly dancer- but NOT into showing my belly: So this is close in "theme" and absolutely gorgeous. No midriff showing- just a little leg. I love the matching hat and the vibrant colors (pinks & purples rock)! I have a coin belt that I think I'll add to this one- though it's beautiful as is. I will be getting a cute black petticoat and some black stockings (probably thigh highs) from Edenfantasys to complete my Gypsy look.

How about this: Voluptuous Vampire?
Longer in length for those that don't want to show leg- or for those that live in cold climates. This is one that would be great for a couples theme. Easy male & female vampire. Love the black & red combo- for whatever reason black & red are so perfect for Halloween- don't you think? Easy to pair with flats, heels, or boots for the perfect look. Dont forget to add some stockings -maybe fishnets or even thick tights from Edenfantasys to complete your look.

Another Favorite: Ships Ahoy Pirate
I like that this one amplifies the bust area but minimizes the belly- who couldnt use belly minimizing really? I think a pair of fishnet Edenfantasys stockings and maybe a red Edenfantasys petticoat with this one would be superb. I like the length- again good with stockings, leggings, or even with a longer skirt for those that want to show less skin. The boots with this are gorgeous! Love the colors! This is another good one to combo with your significant other for couples costumes. 

For more information about EdenFantasys:
Visit the EdenFantasys website
 Visit Eden Cafe
Like EdenFantasys on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment