Sunday, November 27, 2011

EdenFantasys: Dresses & Club Wear

Potential adult content below! Proceed at your own risk.
But dont worry, nothing too risky and is all presented with utmost taste.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

I have blogged about one of my favorite online shops EdenFantasys.com  before so Im sure you are all familiar but want to introduce you to some new EdenFantasys products. They now offer a huge selection of Bath & Body products and have a great selection of super cute & sexy club clothes.  I had the pleasure of reviewing these hot dresses! Perfect for upcoming holiday parties or a night on the town! 

Be sure to check out Eden CafeEdenFantasys  on Facebook, and be sure to follow @EdenFantasys on Twitter!

Classy elegance dress - DressClassy Elegance Dress
This dress is beyond pefect for all your holiday parties! I ordered this and it is gorgeous and well made. Super flattering cut and I can not wait to wear it out on the town or to my holiday party! Wonderful lines and great fabric.

Splashy sexy top - TeeSplashy Sexy Top

this super cute and sexy top is super stylish right now with the big butterfly sleeves and gathered waist line. The cinched look is PERFECT for adding waist definition and enhancing bust! Wonderful fit and I LOVE the gorgeous "notice me" yellow. Cant go wrong with this- perfect for a day time event or a night at the club. Fun & flirty, cute and hot!

V-neck dress with O-ring back - Mini dressV-Neck Dress With O-Ring Back
Open back perfect for the warm spring, summer, or fall days. Great as a super sexy dress or wear with leggings or jeans as a shirt for a hot club outfit. I would definately sport this with jeans or capris for a hot but more covered look. I love the open back and the super cute pink color.

Glam rock seduction - TunicGlam Rock Seduction Tunic
Available in sizes small to extra large this gorgeous tunic is perfect for all occasions- from school to shopping to a night on the town! I love the deep purple with silver accents- I would sport some cute silver jewelry with this for a complete look. Great with jeans or leggings- very versatile! I love the flared bottom - perfect contouring :) 

Edenfantasys offers Sex toys but so much more! And I am SO excited about their new product lines and I hope you are too! These dresses are so fun, I know you will love them!!!!

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. The Classy Elegance Dress looks pretty simple, yet it’s definitely fit for any event or party you need to attend! The Glam Rock Seduction Tunic, on the other hand, should give you that seductive and edgy look! Oh my, these dresses are making me crazy! :)

    Regards,
    Kaylin

    ReplyDelete