Sunday, March 4, 2012

EdenFantasys Bow Mesh Bustier Review & My Vegas Wedding!

DH & I renewed our vows in Vegas last year- and we did it Vegas style! With a little help from EdenFantasys.com  on my wardrobe, I was set! EdenFantasys has so many fun corset tops that I did have a hard time deciding on which one to wear for my big day. I had it narrowed down to the red Bustier with Padded Underwire: 




Or the pink Bow Mesh Bustier below. Both are fun and both fit me very well. On the one hand I loved the red on the Bustier with Padded Underwire:  but the pink was so sweet & I loved the bows on Bow Mesh Bustier so I ultimately decided on the  Bow Mesh Bustier. Here are DH & I at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Vegas, me sporting my EdenFantasys Bow Mesh Bustier (don't you love the cheesy background)

And here is one of us waiting for our limo- the chapel included a limo ride which was fun! Don't you love the pink & black in the corset top? I like it because its soft & femine while still beign hot & fliry- apparenetly you really can have it all!



And the question remains-do I get an anniversary gift for our original anniversary AND our vow renewal date? LOL- either way DH has EdenFantasys bookmarked and knows where to shop for me :) and the perfect thing about EdenFantasys is that they are the go-to shop for women AND men. They have something for everyone. 


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

EdenFantasys has everything for your wedding (Vegas style or not) complete from sexy lingerie to wear on your wedding night, fun  Sex toys, and all your bachelor & bachelorette party needs- EdenFantasys has you covered! Visit the EdenFantasys website for all your wedding and bachelor/bachelorette party or gift needs! Thank you EdenFantasys for providing my wedding attire! It was perfect for our big day and exactly what I had envisioned. It was really a fun day, we got some great pictures, and made some awesome memories.

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment