Wednesday, July 20, 2016

NEW Color Changing Bamboo Essential Oil Diffuser From ToiletTree Products


I have started using an essential oil dissuser in every room in my house and am SO excited to tell you about my new favorite diffuser from ToiletTree Products. Their Bamboo Essential Oil Diffuser will stand out in any room you place it in. The sleek bamboo frame and the frosted glass insert compliment each other well for a formal look or for a relaxed look-it covers all your basics. Keep reading to learn more. 


Using this fab diffuser is easy, just add your favorite oil, and you can sit back and enjoy watching the color changing fog float from the glass container. Using essential oils is great for your health, mood, and overall well being. Ditch the chemicals and move in your ToiletTree Diffuser. The diffuser is easy to use and allows you to get aromatic essential oils misted into your home quickly & easily. So healthy & smells amazing. When cold & flu season hits, I have mine running all evening in our living room. I use a few drops of the oils add water & let this awesome diffuser mist out healthy oils into the house. 


The new Bamboo Essential Oil Diffuser is the perfect product to bring the many benefits of essential oils into your home. Just add water and oils to your diffuser to produce a superfine mist that adds a refreshing scent to any room in your house. The bamboo and glass design provides an elegant touch, and the color-changing LED light illuminates the water with soothing colors blue, green, and red. The diffuser automatically shuts off when the water level becomes too low, so you dont have to worry about that. I use one by my bed with lavender oil to help me fall asleep at night so the auto shut off option is perfect for me.

Key Product Features:

  • Ultrasonic vibrations turn water and essential oils into an ultrafine scented mist that will refresh any room in your home
  • Elegant bamboo and glass design.
  • LED light illuminates water with soothing red, green, and blue colors.
  • Auto shut off at low water level.
  • Water capacity: 1200ml
For More Information, Visit: 
ToiletTree Products on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment