Thursday, August 4, 2016

What's in My Summer Gym Bag? Check out These Fab Items For On the Go Beauty!

Summer is upon is and so is summer travelling which often includes workouts on the go! So what's in my summer travel bag? These 4 BEAUTY ESSENTIALS that keep me looking flawless during my fun summer trips and warm sweaty workouts! Keep reading to learn more about these fab must have items for all your summer trips!


Summer means bugs, and sun! Two things we need to protect ourselves against: bug bites & sunburn! With this must-have from Avon you can protect yourself from the harmful UV rays of the sun & bug bites in one handy product. This handy spray-on will protect you from sunburn, ZIKA, West Nile, and Lyme Disease from ticks. Be sure to have this on hand no matter what your plans are to keep you and your family safe. Out for a hike or summer bike ride - this is a must have! We used this on our recent vacation and loved the space savings of this multi-tasker in our bag. Worked great on sun & bugs, water (& sweat) proof for 80 minutes! Great for all your sweaty workouts.



This mild cleanser drenches strands in light-weight moisture, protecting color and taking hair to a whole new level of softness and shine. This gentle shampoo is perfect toss in your gym or travel bag & works wonders to defunk your hair after a sweaty workout! This is a perfect daily shampoo for the whole family, save space in your bag with just one shampoo for the whole family!. It gently lifts away oil and product build-up and contains active botanical agents (African Shea Butter, Hops, Nettle and Comfrey) that condition and silkify without weighing hair down.I am a huge fan of shea butter & am in love with this shampoo. Perfect for my curly, tangled, sweaty afterworkout hair! It contains panthenol (Vitamin B5) which restores elasticity and bounce and is paraben free; color & keratin-treatment safe


Coco Sandalwood Body Lotion: This nourishing  body lotion is blended with creamy coconut, jasmine and sandalwood for a relaxing, tropical aroma. Dreaming of an island vacation? This great scent will take you ther. The milky white of freshly cut coconut. Blended with Filipino coconut fruit extract and honey-derived complex, the light body lotion is enriched with a skin-pampering complex to instantly firm, hydrate and energize tired skin. Key Benefits I LOVE: Skin moisture levels increased threefold moments after application, Skin moisture levels remain doubled even after 24 hours, 100% of customers would recommend to a friend. Keep a bottle in your gym bag so you can be hydrated & smelling fine on the go!
I love this nail balm, great to hydrate & moisturize your cuticles during these hot summer months. This rich hydrator absorbs instantly to restore parched, straggly cuticles to their prime. Their advanced amino acid complex and biotin promotes healing; sweet almond oil, mango & shea butter, and Vitamin E add moisture; and beeswax creates a water-resistant barrier for extra protection. I love the click-pen applicator – perfect for dotting on throughout the day. Keep one in your travel bag so you can stay looking and feeling your best on the go. 


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment