- Fashion not medical: Instead of getting worried looks of “what happened to you?” while wearing an ace bandage and ice pack, people will be asking, “what is that product?”.
- A Cold HurtSkurt or an Ice Bath?: With HurtSkirt™, cooling therapy targets joints and muscles, adding external pressure helping to squeeze the blood out of the muscles and back to the lungs and heart.
- Long-lasting heating and cooling: The sleeve made of 100% gel panels stays 5-times longer than regular ice allowing you to use it on multiple parts of the body during a therapy session. After microwaving, it remains hot/warm for 30 minutes, which is longer than the 20-minute recommended therapy session.
- Multiples sizes: Available in small, medium, and large sizes, these fashionable, flexible sleeves stretch and articulate between gel packs for universal fit, compression, and mobility.
- Six different colors: Comes in various colors such as Island palms, Waikiki Coral, Waikiki, Blackout, Seal Team, and Turtle Bay.
For More Information, Visit:
HurtSkurt on the web
HurtSkurt on Twitter
HurtSkurt on Facebook
HurtSkurt on Instagram