Friday, January 14, 2022

REVIEW: Virtual Active Indoor Cycling Wild California


Virtual Active Indoor Cycling Wild California
Jim Karanas

You can choose a thirty or sixty minute guided or basic workout. This workout is made for your stationary bike but you can run without it in front of your TV and enjoy the scenery with just your running shoes. Jim tells you what RPMS, hand positions, and what perceived exertion should be throughout the workout.

In the guided tour, Jim tells you where you are & even give some fun facts along the way. Scenery includes Humbold, trails, hills, mixed terrain, the coast, Big Sur, Newport Beach,wooded trails, highway, lighthouse, Crystal Cove Beach, 
and concludes with a cooldown.

I rate this a solid intermediate routine that is easy to adjust up or down on your bike settings. Lots of intervals & standing portions make this a fun and challenging ride with beautiful Pacific Northwest scenery. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Virtual Active on the web
Virtual Active on Facebook
Virtual Active on Twitter
Virtual Active on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment