Pages

▼

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

GIVEAWAY: Eco-Friendly SKOY Cloths

This giveaway is now over.

SKOY Cloths are earth friendly cloths that you can use instead of paper towels and sponges!


~1 SKOY cloth saves 15 rolls of paper towels
~100% biodegradable and natural
~Reusable and machine washable
~Washing machine, dishwasher, and microwave safe
~Absorbs 14 times its own weight

I thought these cloths would be perfect to use while working out- sweat, you know! I live in the desert and even with a house AC, a mini AC, and a fan I am still burning up when I exercise. I always have a SKOY cloth handy.

Skoy cloths are perfect! You just get a cloth wet, squeeze out the excess water, and wipe wipe the sweat away. I also use one tucked into the back of hair band to absorb the sweat there. Of course SKOY cloths have a million other non-exercise uses too :) And DH has already discovered about 1/2 of those uses with the ones I gave him.

Want your own SKOY cloths? You can buy here. Want to win TWO four packs of SKOY cloths?

Mandatory Entry: Follow my blog and visit SKOY's website and tell me something you learned.

Leave one comment for each entry, ie- 5 entries = 5comments. If you would like to be notified if you win LEAVE your email address, if not- check back to see if you have won.

Bonus Entries:
-Ten Entires: Purchase something from SKOY this week.
-Two Entries: Enter my Clif Bar giveaway here.
-One Entry: Follow SKOY on Twitter (leave you twitter ID here)
-Two Entries: Like SKOY on Facebook & leave a comment on their wall that I sent you (leave a link)
-Five Entries: Reblog about this giveaway (leave a link)
-Five Entries: Add my button to your blog & tell me where to find it. (Have Q's? email me!)
-Two Entries: Follow Win, Lose, or Blog.
-One Per Tweet: Tweet the following up 2X daily all week (one hour apart) " #win @skoycloths #giveaway on @fitnessforus http://lindseylu8.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaway-eco-friendly-skoy-cloths.html "
 
Entries will be accepted until 11:59 pm on Monday, August 9th and the winner will be selected using random.org random number generator and annouced on August 10th AM. Contest open to the US residents only.

I received a package of SKOY cloths for this review and was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own.


 ( Custom cakes by Lindsey Lu. Phoenix custom cakes. Specialty Cakes Phoenix. Arizona custom specialty cakes. Specialty cupcakes phoenix. Custom Phoenix cupcakes  Phoenix wedding cakes Phoenix birthday cakes, specialty birthday cakes phoenix)

40 comments:

  1. I learned that you can put your SKOY cloth in the dishwasher or washing machine. I follow your blog though rss feed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered you Clif bar give a way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered your clif bar give a way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Skoy on FB

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skoy/34885431393?ref=ts&v=wall

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Skoy on FB
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skoy/34885431393?ref=ts&v=wall

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned SKOY clothes may not have that horrible oder wet sponges, etc. get because they dry quickly.
    I follow your blog :)
    horsemom2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already entered your Cliff bar giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already entered your Cliff bar giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Facebook liked and commented
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skoy/34885431393?ref=ts&v=wall

    ReplyDelete
  10. Facebook liked and commented #2
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skoy/34885431393?ref=ts&v=wall

    ReplyDelete
  11. reblogged giveaway
    http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2010/08/lindseys-giveaway-skoy-clothes.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. reblogged giveaway #2
    http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2010/08/lindseys-giveaway-skoy-clothes.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. reblogged giveaway #3
    http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2010/08/lindseys-giveaway-skoy-clothes.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. reblogged giveaway #4
    http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2010/08/lindseys-giveaway-skoy-clothes.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. reblogged giveaway #5
    http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2010/08/lindseys-giveaway-skoy-clothes.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reblogged your give away!

    http://radiantgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/08/skoy-cloths.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Reblogged your give away!

    http://radiantgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/08/skoy-cloths.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Reblogged your give away!

    http://radiantgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/08/skoy-cloths.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Reblogged your give away!

    http://radiantgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/08/skoy-cloths.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Reblogged your give away!

    http://radiantgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/08/skoy-cloths.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I learned that the owners are two stay-at-home moms living in Encinitas, California.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered the Clif Bar giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered the Clif Bar giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  24. I learned that it is best to use the white colored clothes on fabrics/carpet to be sure you wont transfer color to what you are cleaning!

    YAY for 1st entry!

    Laura @ WLB

    ReplyDelete
  25. Entered Clif Bar!

    #1

    Laura @ WLB

    ReplyDelete
  26. Entered Clif Bar!

    #2

    Laura @ WLB

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh! I follow Win Lose Or Blog! hehe!

    #1

    Laura @ WLB

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh! I follow Win Lose Or Blog! hehe!

    #2

    Laura @ WLB

    ReplyDelete
  30. Follow SkoyCloth on Twitter

    Laura @ WLB

    (@SeeLauraRun)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/SeeLauraRun/status/20311697300

    P.S. You need to update the entry area to say "@skoycloth" rather than "@clifbar"

    ReplyDelete
  32. Added your button to my blog!

    Winloseorblog-laura.blogspot.com (incase you forgot hehe)

    Laura @ WLB

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just came across this blog now, found good information on minorities health related, will be expecting more such blogs from you, i am regular user of healthpowerforminorities - Health Information

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/SeeLauraRun/status/20492374020

    ReplyDelete
  35. I learned the cloths are super absorbent...15x its own weight

    ReplyDelete
  36. Bonus : Off to enter clif bar right now :0)

    ReplyDelete