Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pure Bars Shout Out & Costa Rican Luxury Resort Facebook Contest!

WOW- found this contest on Facebook and couldnt resist posting (its super easy to enter here). You can win the grand prize: a 5 day trip for two to a luxury eco resort & paradise in Costa Rico! And they are also giving away weekly prizes: a supply of Pure Bars and they are donating $100 to a few good causes weekly! Well worth it to enter- it takes less than 30 seconds.


AND check out this buy one get one free coupon here

Pure Bars are made from certified organic ingredients and are gluten-freeveganraw, kosher, and extremely delicious! Yum yum yum! And besides being yummy & organic, Pure Bars contain omega-3s, fiber, and protein. They have 
six yummy flavors!

At Pure Bar they are convinced that better eating translates to better living. That’s why they only make their bars from the best ingredients nature has to offer. They choose certified organic fruits and nuts that have never been in touch with any herbicides or pesticides. 

I had the opportunity to try all six delicious bars and I am impressed! They are soft, chewy, moist, and delicious!!! I think Wild Blueberry is my favorite, but I am also in love with Chocolate Brownie and Cranberry Orange.

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  

No comments:

Post a Comment