Friday, February 12, 2016

Kohl's Can Help with All Your New Year's Resolutions!




Kohl's has everything you need to get your household healthier and fitter! Kohl's offers a huge selection of workout clothes, juicers, FitBit, headphones, athletic shoes, fitness equipment, and so much more- all at the great prices that Kohl's is famous for. Keep reading to see how to kick off your New Year with Kohl's, and luckily, thanks to Kohl's you can keep the healthy fun going all year round. I had the pleasure of working with Kohl's for my New Year, New You series and I am so excited to tell you all about it. The Jillian Michaels Crossbar Strength Training Kit is on my wishlist! It even comes with a DVD & a guide book! I so WANT this! Maybe next time around. But keep reading to hear about what I did decide on. 



Kohl's has SO many fantastic items to help keep my family fit & active that I had a hard time choosing how to kick off my New Year and get back in to the healthy habit groove. The first item that caught my eye were these fabulous FILA SPORT® Maui Skimmer Capris! They come in a variety of super cute prints and I love the length. When I got them in the mail I tried them on asap- they fit so well and the waist band is super comfy and stays put, even during my super sweaty Tabata workout. Check them out! I dont know why but a super cute, super functional piece of workout wear really does motivate me! Do you feel motivated to workout when you have something new & fun to wear?
To complete my outfit I got these super cute Nike 6-pk. Rainbow Headband Set. I LOVE coordinating my headbands with my outfits and this handy 6 pack comes in a rainbow of colors. The headbands are thin so they dont squish down my hairdo but they do keep the hair out of my eyes & they stay put!
I was in a desperate need of new weighted gloves and I love the Empower brand so I was very excited to score these at such an amazing price. These empower Weighted Fitness Gloves fit great and stay on your hands even when punching away to a tough cardio boxing workout. They are comfy too! They are one lb each, and while that doesnt sound like a lot- try them with your fav boxing or kickboxing workout & see how much it ups the intensity!

And last but not least a tough workout DVD to do while sporting my super cute accessories above. And, get this- you can even watch a clip of the workout DVDs on the Kohl's website. I chose Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix DVD so I could use my new weighted gloves and because Im a Jillian fan AND because I love a good kickboxing workout. I havent had the chance to try this DVD out yet but I cant wait!!



Keep Kohl's in mind for all of your workout needs, from equipment, shoes, clothes, blenders, electronics, fitness equipment and so much more all at amazing prices! They have fitness DVDs, exercise machines, dumbbells, fitness tubing, and so much more! The Kohl's website is SO user friendly that you can find exactly what you want quickly & easily. You can search by brand, size, category, gender, and from there you can even further refine your search. I love shopping Kohl's online. They are always offering specials and discounts along with their everyday low prices- Kohl's is my store of choice! I love their online shop & I love browsing their brick & mortar stores as well. Kohl's online offers frees shipping! 

For More Information, Visit: 
Kohl's Cares on the web
Kohl's on YouTube
Kohl's on Facebook
Kohl's on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment