Thursday, March 10, 2016

Rave: Shielo Intensive Hair Mask Made with Organic Extracts


I am a fun of Shielo products so when presented with the opportunity to review their new Intensive Hair Mask - I was SO excited! My hair is dry and coarse so I knew a mask would most definitely be great for my hair - particularly a high quality, intensive mask from Shielo. Shielo products are made without cruelty, are made in the USA, and are made with certified organic ingredients, and the products really work! Keep reading to learn about my experience with the fab Shielo Intensive Hair Mask. 



This is an intensive hair treatment that is rich and full of nutrients to revitalize your hair. I have dry, dull, and color treated hair that literally soaked up the nutrients in this powerful mask. It is full of certified organic extracts that do wonders for dry and damaged hair and work miracles on normal hair too! It is even safe for colored hair!

An intensive treatment for hair that restores elasticity, freshness and suppleness to dry, chemically treated or damaged hair. If you use heat on your hair this is for you, if your hair sees the sun, this is for you, color treated - for you! The mask instantly repairs to make hair look fresh, moisturized and free flowing. It is a concentrated formula of organic ingredients, complex peptides and highly moisturizing agents that make hair manageable and beautiful. It is thick & rich so a little really does go a long way- even for my long thick hair, it didnt take much so I know it will last me a long time.





For normal hair, use once per week. For extremely damaged hair, use twice per week until hair is restored. Results can be expected after one time use of the product. I noticed a difference right after using the mask- my hair was softer and was visibly moisturized! It is super easy to use  Apply to clean, damp hair. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes and rinse. I got my hair wet in the shower, squeezed it out, put the mask on for about 5 minutes and then rinsed. Super easy!

Key Benefits I LOVE: 
  • Reinforces and rejuvenates using avocado, olive, peptides and natural plant proteins.
  • Seals hair to preserve salon color.
  • Restores the strength and shine of youthful hair.

For more information: 
Visit the Shielo website 
Like Shielo on FaceBook 
Follow Shielo on Twiter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment