Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sparkling ICE Beverages: Refreshing, Bubbly & Calorie Free!


I am a huge fan of Sparkling ICE beverages and Im sure you are too! I grab one when I need a cool crisp and refreshing beverage. And best yet no calories and no fat yet full of flavor. Sparkling ICE comes in a huge variety of fun flavors including Kiwi Strawberry, Crisp Apple, Peach Nectarine, and their newest flavor: Black Cherry! I have purchased them at my local Kroger store and Safeway as well! They are easy to find and perfect for a guilt free sweet treat for the whole family. We dont do sugar laden sodas at our house, so the girls really loved having these! They said they are just as good as soda!


Sparkling Ice makes an entire line of yummy and refreshingly bold sparkling waters, teas and lemonades. Bursting with real fruit flavor and just the right amount of fizz, Sparkling Ice has 19 irresistible fruit combinations, without all the calories. They have a line of sparkling waters, sparkling teas, and sparkling lemonades. Everyone in my house enjoyed them and I was happy that they arent packed with sugar and calorie like soda.



Heres a yummy recipe I found on the Sparkling ICE website that was a huge hit at my house: Mango Fizz Smoothie
Combine 1/2 cup of mango sorbet, 1/4 cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh both work), and 1/2 cup of Orange Mango Sparkling ICE in a blender. Blend everything together. That’s it! Super easy and everyone at my house loved it, from 9 to 36, health food lover to junk food connoisseur!



For More Information, Visit:
Sparkling ICE on the web
Sparkling ICE on Facebook
Sparkling ICE on Twitter
Sparkling ICE on Instagram
Sparkling ICE on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment