Monday, April 18, 2016

Ellen Barrett Live: Peace Love & Cardio Review

Ellen Barrett Live: Peace Love & Cardio
Ellen Barrett, 2016

Ellen leads this flowing barefoot ballet, yoga, pilates & walking cardio routine in her studio. She works out with 2 backgrounders, one showing beginner modifications. You wont need any equipment for this routine. The workout is fully chaptered, you can play all or select a chapter from the main menu.

After a warmup, exercises include V step adding a hop out, demi plie adding a side kick out, elbow to knee pull down, mini squat & twists, step out & in, side lunge shifts down to plank & down dog, shift side to side with figure 8 arms, toe pulse plies & a cool down & stretch.

I rate this a high beginner routine that is great for low intensity days. As always, The routine flows really well & the time went by quickly. Ellen is a great instructor with a fun personality. She provides great encouragement, form pointers, and cuing. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Ellen Barrett on YouTube
Ellen Barrett on Twitter
All of my Ellen Barrett reviews

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment