Monday, April 11, 2016

Ellen Barrett Live: Stretch Sculpt DVD Review

Ellen Barrett Live Stretch Sculpt
Ellen Barrett, 2016

Ellen leads this 32 min pilates, yoga and light weight workout in a cute studio. There are 2 background exercisers, one providing beginner modifiers and all work out barefoot. You will only need light dumbbells for the workout. The DVD is fully chaptered or you can play all from the main menu.

After a flowing warm up exercises include: overhead press variations adding plie, overhead reaches, front press outs incorporating flowing stretch, bi curl & side leg raisses, side lunge shifts with reaching down & back, runners lunge pulses, gorilla walks, crescent pulses, figure 8 shifting side to side, and concludes with a stretch. You perform the routine on one side then repeat on the other.

I rate this a lower intermediate routine. The workout is flowing and keeps you moving. There is no wasted time but you are certainly not rushed. As always, Ellen is happy & peaceful, providing excellent cuing and encouragement. This is a unique routine that I found to be unique and enjoyable. This is great for a strength day when you are still a bit sore or a yoga & pilates day when you can handle a little more. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Ellen Barrett on YouTube
Ellen Barrett on Twitter
All of my Ellen Barrett reviews

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment