Wednesday, May 11, 2016

RIPPEDISM: The Surge (Plyo Cardio) Review

RIPPEDISM is a 60 day program consisting of 17 streaming workouts available on the RIPPEDISM website.  The workouts are perfect for home use and dont require a lot of space or equipment. The RIPPEDISM workouts are only 35 minutes each, but they are intense, modifications are available! With the RIPPEDISM program you will get everything you need to get ripped in only 60 days, and the best part, the program is only $19.95! You retain access to the streaming package when you purchase, it does not cut off in 60 days!!! Read all my RIPPEDISM reviews here.


RIPPEDISM: The Surge
Jeff Hirsh and Stu Lopoten, 2016

Stu & Jeff both lead this 33 min cardio routine, alternating performing exercises, and training in their brick studio. You wont need any equipment for this workout. The workout structure is: Ten rounds of three sets of 30 seconds lower intensity cardio, 30 seconds higher intensity cardio followed by 30 seconds rest. 

After a warm-up, exercises include: cross country ski, plyo lunge, plank step-ins, plank hop-ins, skater, speed skater, plank arm raise, plank jacks with an arm raise, knee ups, tuck jumps, gorilla walk, plyo gorillas, slips, step knee hops, plank knee pulls, Mt climbers, plank cross knee pull adding jacks, jacks, star jacks with floor touch,walk out burpees, burpees with pushups, ski hops, fast moguls, sumo pulses, plyo sumo hops, and
 a cool-down & stretch.

I rate this an advanced routine that is easy to modify if you want to tone it down (or up!). To keep it lower just stick with the lower intensity move for the minute, and some modifications are offered. I
 like that the guys dont repeat the same exercises for the sets- lots of variety in all of these routines to keep you muscles guessing and to keep you interested. Love intervals and the lower/ higher intensity allows you to give it your all. I received this workout to review.


For More Information, Visit: 
RIPPEDISM on the web
RIPPEDISM on Facebook 
RIPPEDISM on Twitter
RIPPEDISM on Instagram
RIPPEDISM on YouTube
Read all my RIPPEDISM reviews


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment