Friday, June 10, 2016

NEW From Cathe Friedrich: ICE Low Impact Sweat Review


I recently bought Cathe's newest series ICE. ICE stands for Intermediate Conditioning Extreme. The set includes seven DVDs in one sturdy plastic DVD case. The DVDs also contain five "Muscle Meltdown" workout, two ab workouts, and five "Blizzard Blast" workouts. The Muscle Meltdowns are short body part specific all strength routines. The Blizzard Blasts are shorter, original footage workouts. You can read all of my ICE reviews here.


ICE Low Impact Sweat Cathe Friedrich, 2016
There are two eighteen minute routines on this DVD. You can play together with the w/u & c/d for a 46 
low impact cardio workout. Cathe leads in her studio with 4 backgrounders. You will need light dumbbells, a step,and a mat (used as a guide) for this workout. It is fully chaptered, contains premixes, ICY Core  2, Muscle Meltdown Back, and a Blizzard Blast. You will perform 1-2 sets of 8 - 12 reps of each exercise.

Routine 1: pull & pound, lunge stance lift offs, weighted discus throws, squat sidekicks, lunge & pick up/ set down weights, squat lift & abduct, weighted shot put throws, shuffle forward & back, L-slides, L slides around mat, weighted side lunge -curtsy-knee up, & diagonal skater across mat.

Routine 2: Using the step, lean back & volley forward, uneven squats & swing, abductions, step knee up-down & touch backs, knee & rear glute off step, straddle, lunge out & touch step, flying angels off the step, straddle knee & overhead raise, step abduct & squat, lunge off step to straddle step.
I rate this a high intermediate routine. Lots of variety & unique! This one is all drills, no fancy choreo- which I love! The exercises are all low impact and will sneak up on you to really get your heart rate up. Shes uses the mat as a guide in a portion of w/o #1 which keeps your movements large and the step in w/o #2. The light weights are just used as a cardio enhancer not for sculpting. I did not receive this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit:
Read all of my Cathe ICE Reviews
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment