Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Review: RIPPEDISM Back Breacher: Back & Cardio


RIPPEDISM is a 60 day program consisting of 17 streaming workouts available on the RIPPEDISM website.  The workouts are perfect for home use and dont require a lot of space or equipment. The RIPPEDISM workouts are only 35 minutes each, but they are intense, modifications are available! With the RIPPEDISM program you will get everything you need to get ripped in only 60 days, and the best part, the program is only $19.95! You retain access to the streaming package when you purchase for one year! Read all my RIPPEDISM reviews here.

RIPPEDISM: Back Breacher ~ Back & Cardio

Jeff Hirsh and Stu Lopoten, 2016

Stu & Jeff both lead this 35 min back & cario workout. The guys alternate performing exercises, and training in their brick studio. You will need an optional pullup bar & dumbbells for this workout. The workout structure is: a round of 3 exercises: 30 seconds back work, 30 seconds back burnout, one min cardio, followed by 30 sec rest done 2 times.

After a warm-up, pull-ups, row, plyo runners lunge, chin ups, 180 surfer hops, dual grip pullups, hammer rows, baseball drill, deadlifts, single leg tuck jumps, pike donkey kicks, weighted supermans, rainbow up & over floor touches, 
and a cool-down & stretch.

I rate this an advanced routine but the guys offer a TON of modification options. While having a pull-up bar is ideal you def do not need one as they show dumbbell options for all. This is one of my favorite routines so far- tons of unique exercises and so much fun, while working hard! I love the strength/ cardio interval sequencing. 
 I received this workout to review.

RIPPEDISM now offering coaching opportunities! Great pay structure, easy to understand, and clear guidelines. Want to get healthy, and help others with their fitness  goals? Its easy now with Rippedism coaching opportunities! Learn more and get started now. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Learn more about RIPPEDISM coaching opportunities
RIPPEDISM on the web
RIPPEDISM on Facebook 
RIPPEDISM on Twitter
RIPPEDISM on Instagram
RIPPEDISM on YouTube
Read all my RIPPEDISM reviews

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment