Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Cathe ICE Series: To The Mat Legs & Glutes Review


I recently bought Cathe's newest series ICE. ICE stands for Intermediate Conditioning Extreme. The set includes seven DVDs in one sturdy plastic DVD case. The DVDs also contain five "Muscle Meltdown" workout, two ab workouts, and five "Blizzard Blast" workouts. The Muscle Meltdowns are short body part specific all strength routines. The Blizzard Blasts are shorter, original footage workouts. You can read all of my ICE reviews here.


Cathe Friedrich, 2016

This is a 49 min lower body mat workout. Cathe works out with her crew in her regular studio. You will need dumbbells, an exercise ball, a band, and a loop, for this routine.

After a warm up, exercises include: hamstring ball pull-ins, frog pull ins, side lying no the ball leg series, supine ball toss & catch, inner thigh ball squeeze, quad & inner thigh work on the ball, plank step ins with the loop, hydrants using the loop, seated calf press with the band, side plank hip lifts & leg raises, inner thigh raises, supine elevated heel presses, plank to crouch, side lying L outer thigh series, clam, down dog to plank with a leg raise, flutter kicks, low back work, and a cool down & stretch.


I rate this a high intermediate routine. Tons of variety and lots of fun, unique exercise had me feeling the burn. This is a good one to break up and add on to other workouts or do in its entirety if you are a mat workout type of exerciser. I like to break it up & add to standing lower body workouts personally.  I did not receive this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit:
Read all of my Cathe ICE Reviews
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment