Friday, July 15, 2016

Nutritious Movement Daily Movement Multivitamin DVD Review

Daily Movement Multivitamin DVD
Katy Bowman, 2016

The Daily Movement Multivitamin DVD contains 18 exercises broken into two routines, five posture makeover tips, and additional bonus material! The DVD running time is 70 minutes and it contains exercises and stretches in an easy to follow/ understand format.

The purpose of this DVD is to give our bodies what we need in the way of stretches, movements, and postures. In today sedentary culture, we lack the movements that are essential to our health. I know so many people with various ailments: sore feet, headaches, back pain, aching knees, digestive problems, neck pain, cardiovascular disease, and more. These ailments can be symptoms of lack of movement, not enough stretching, too much sitting, and our basic sedentary lifestyle.

With the Daily Movement Multivitamin, you can give your movement-starved body the stretching, movement, and postures it needs to thrive! Includes two movement routines, a posture makeover you can do throughout the day, and a quick alignment re-cap. Suitable for all levels of fitness, from beginner to advanced. I received this DVD to reivew. 

For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment