Thursday, July 28, 2016

Nutritious Movement: Healthy Pelvis DVD Featuring Katy Bowman Review


Nutritious Movement: Healthy Pelvis
Katy Bowman, 2016

This program includes 11 instructional exercise lessons, a short movement flow, and 5 lifestyle tips for better, higher quality and more frequent movement. The running time is approximately 70 minutes. It includes everything you need to get a healthy pelvis. It is available on DVD and also as a digital download. 

The instructional format of this program allows you to learn the exercise and then incorporate them into your daily life. The exercises are designed for the pelvic region. Use the DVD to follow along, or do the program throughout the day to get your pelvic region functioning at its best.
Pelvic issues are becoming increasingly common. Urinary incontinence, prostate issues, pelvic pain, and pelvic organ prolapse can all be symptoms of a lack of movement in our daily lives. This Nutritious Movement program is specifically designed to get you and the muscles of your pelvis moving well. Featuring targeted exercises and lifestyle modifications for better movement, this program can help restore health and function to the pelvis, naturally. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Nutritious Movement on Instagram


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment