Monday, September 12, 2016

Workout DVD Review: Welcome To Bollyfit by Anuja Rajendra



Welcome to BollyFit
Anuja Rajendra,

Anuja leads this 70+ minute cardio routine with a group of background exercisers. The ladies work out in a large room decorated with Indian style accents. You wont need any equipment for this routine. The DVD is fully chaptered.

After a yoga style warmup, you will learn a routine then string them all together. The DVD automatically skips the breakdowns so once you learn the routine you can just get to business. What I really liked about this routine was that Anuja kept things moving along, even using the breakdown segments I didnt stop moving and my heartrate stayed up. This made this a definite winner for me.

I rate this a solid intermediate in terms of intensity and a high intermediate in choreography. Using the breakdowns I didnt have any trouble following along and having fun, and I am not the best at choreo. To use the breakdowns you have to go back to the main menu after each segment. I received this DVD to reveiw.

For More Information, Visit:
BollyFit on the web
BollyFit on Facebook
BollyFit on Twitter
BollyFit on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment