Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Go Healthy Next: Organic Tallow Balm & Deodorant That Really WORKS!



You know I am always looking for great natural products so I am super excited about Go Healthy Next Tallow Natural Deodorant and Balms! I absolutely love both products and the best part-they are organic and utilize tallow from Grass Fed Organic cows. Tallow is a nourishing ingredient that often is wasted. Well not with Go Healthy Next! Tallow deodorant and balms are made up of vitamins A, D, K, and E, composed of conjugated linoleic acid.  The natural fat-soluble vitamins and activators included in tallow are only found in animal fats and function to sustain the health of your skin. Check out Tallow Deodorant in  a variety of fragrances -utilizing various essential oils for fragrance. 


Beef tallow contains the natural fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E, which are found only in animal fats and are all necessary for general health and for skin health.  The balm is a fluffy, super soft, super moisturizing non-greasy lotion in a super cute glass jar. Tallow also contains fats like conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which has anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as palmitoleic acid, which has natural antimicrobial properties. I love that tallow is being utilized as it often goes wasted and is such a healthy ingredient in skin health. Tallow is a natural skin care product  that has more health benefits than man-made products.
The Ingredients in the balm are simple. Grass Range Fed  (no hormones or antibiotics) Cow Kidney Tallow, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, essential oils, and additionally in the deodorant: Aluminum Free Baking Soda, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Zinc Oxide Powder (non-nano) 

The essential oils in the balm and the deodorant make the scents subtle and pleasant. The balm is also available in unscented if you prefer no scent. I love the non-greasy balm that is perfect for every day use and also great on heels and dry hands. I keep one in my purse, one at my desk at work, and one by my bed. I love using products that are good for me and do not contain harsh chemicals. 
The deodorant absorbs into the skin quickly so no white marks on your clothing. The arrowroot powder & non-aluminum baking soda prevent odor and the essential oils are anti-microbial so they also stop germs and general stinkiness! 
For More Information, Visit: 
Go Healthy Next on the web
Go Healthy Next on Facebook
Go Healthy Next on Google+

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment