Monday, November 7, 2016

Crispy Fruit: Delicious Freeze Dried Fruit. Low in Calories FULL of Flavor!


I am in love with Crispy Fruit from Crispy Green! It is not always easy carrying fresh fruit with you, but Crispy Fruit is the portable, healthy, & delicious way to get your fruit in no matter how busy you are. Crispy Fruit seriously tastes amazing. I will absolutely be stocking my pantry with these. I love keeping them in my desk drawer at work for busy days or when I just dont have fresh fruit on hand. They are 100% pure, healthy, lightweight and no-mess! A great solution to snacking especially for busy people on the go. Perfect for kids, to business travelers, outdoor enthusiasts to moms and are great for roadtrips or driving home from work. A smart and lightweight snack option, Crispy Fruit is simply 100% pure fruit, freeze-dried to perfection, resulting in a light, crispy texture for maximum taste and no mess. The calorie, carb, and sugar count are listed right on the package- making this perfect for meal plans!


Crispy Fruit is available in a wide variety of flavors including Tangerine, Apple, Asian Pear, Banana, Cantaloupe, Mango and Pineapple, Crispy Fruit comes packaged in individual, single-serving packets that are perfect for packing in backpack, lunch bag, briefcases, travel bags, overnight totes and purses. Crispy Green pouches are even TSA-friendly, making for the perfect in-flight snack. Fresh fruit can get squashed while travelling - not Crispy Fruit.

The entire line of Crispy Fruit is Non-GMO Project Verified and each bag provides approximately one essential serving of fruit at only 55 calories or less per bag. They are crispy, fresh tasting, full of real fruit flavor, and so delicious. I seriously loved every variety I had the pleasure of trying. 



Crispy Fruit is available online and in fine retailers such as The Fresh Market, Harris Teeter, ShopRite, Giant Eagle Market District, Earth Fare, Ahold, Schnucks, Dierbergs Markets, King Kullen, Safeway and selected Whole Foods Markets. They have them at the Safeway & Whole Foods in my area- lucky me! You can locate a Crispy Fruit retailer near you at www.crispygreen.com/where-to-buy.html. They make the perfect addition to your gym bag and are great for a pre or post workout pick me up. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Crispy Fruit on the web
Crispy Fruit on Facebook
Crispy Fruit on Twitter
Crispy Fruit on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment