Thursday, November 17, 2016

Mindy Mylrea Fluid Strength DVD Review

Fluid Strength
Mindy Mylrea, 2016

Mindy leads this super unique 67 min flowing toning routine alone in a living room type set. You will only need gliding discs for this workout; you dont even need shoes. The DVD is fully chaptered.

The format is one focused set (outlined to follow) using body weight, followed by a variation of that set using gliding discs. After a warm up, exercises include dip to balance nee adding a hop, balance stick to knee balance raises, hinged glute raises, plank glute raises, side lying series, down dog series with knee pulls, low hover, dolphin & plank; plank series, gorilla leg extension to tri dip, V sit to bridge, V twist to single leg bridge, side plank  hip drops and twists adding leg raises, pushups, and a flowing disc cool down & stretch.

I rate this an advanced workout, super unique and the discs definitely up the intensity. Tons of great balance work and Mindy really keeps things moving along. Definitely one of the most unique workouts I have done in a while. Mindy provides great instruction & motivation. I received this DVD to review.

For more information about Mindy Mylrea, visit:
Mindy Mylrea website
Mindy Mylrea on Facebook
Mindy Mylrea on Twitter
Mindy Mylrea on Instagram


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment