Thursday, December 22, 2016

Empower Fitness Cardio Dance Hoop Kit Review




This kit comes with an adjustable, snap together hoop, and a DVD. The DVD contains an instructional segment and five 5 minute segments.  The hoop is like 3 hoops in 1-Start with the easiest option, 8 sections, then amp up your workout by removing one or two sections-smaller hoops burn more calories! The hoop is lightweight with textured grip tape is perfect for beginner or expert hoop dancers. Its snap-button connections easily disassembles for storage or travel. You wont need any other equipment for these routines. The Empower Cardio Dance Hoop kit is also available at Target stores. 

Each routine flows into the next and gets progressively more challenging. You can also choose one workout from the main menu. Hoop dance moves include split stance, open stance, close stance, spinning around, direction changes, grapevine, marching, faster hooping, arm hooping, switching hands arm hooping, fast turns, floating hoop over the head, and step switching directions. 

I found these to be high intermediate in terms of hooping challenge and intermediate in terms of cardio. They are fun and easy to follow along to; with a little practice I was able to master the routines and all the hooping moves and I am no hoop expert. Fun & challenging, these routines work your waist and your the instructor keeps your feet moving the entire time for added cardio burn. I received this kit to review. 



For More Information, Visit:
Empower Fitness on the web
Empower Fitness on Facebook
Empower Fitness on  Twitter
Empower Fitness on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment