Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Rugged Maniac Obstacle Course 5K



This is the third time I have done this 5k. It was actually my favorite obstacle course- tough but doable. Well I didnt have as much fun this time. Not sure why. The mud smelled so bad, made me think I was going to contract flesh eating bacteria and the obstacles seemed hum drum. Dont get me wrong (lol after that) I still had a great time & it was a good run with a good friend, but I dont think Ill be doing it again. It was also SUPER hot that day. Here we are in November and still in the 80's/90's. Anyway here are some highlights from the race. 


This was very close to the end of the race- check out our faces LOL. It was quite steep and you went really fast. Below- I had lightened up a bit and am cracking a smile.


Here is a one of the barbed wire mud crawls. This look on my face is "I have mud & possibly ebola in my eye" .....


And my race colllage. You can view all of my race collages here.



Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter
Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment