Friday, December 30, 2016

Stasher Bags: Eco Friendly, Reusable, Sealable, BPA Free, Food Storage Bags



Im super excited about Stasher -the first eco-friendly, self-sealing, air-tight, and non-plastic bag in the world. They are made of silicone not plastic. I have tried reusable bags before and they dont work. None of them that I have tried actually seal tightly and protect my food from getting stale or moldy. So I use ziploc type bags and I try to reuse them and wash them-but they only last so long and what a waste in the landfill! SO YAY! Stasher seals up tight and cleans easily. Stasher bags are BPA and BPS free. Keep reading to learn more.



As many people are making their New Year's Resolutions to get in shape, healthy eating is always a huge part of keeping on track. With Stasher, you can use, wash, and re-use these bags over 3,000 times! Instead of buying snap-top plastic baggies week after week to bring healthy snacks with you to work, just use and wash this super-chic (not to mention vinyl, petroleum, BPA, BPS and phthalate-free!) bags to tote things like grapes, carrots or even a salad! Stasher are made of silicone, not plastic and has many benefits over plastic as pictured below.




I bring my lunch every day and the Stasher bags come in super handy, for salads, sandwiches, rice cakes, avocados, basically anything that you would put in a reusable plastic bag, you can use a Stasher bag and then reuse it!! They are the perfect solution to storing leftovers, snacks on the go. Lunch for the kiddos, and of course your own lunch. The Stasher bag actually seals air tight, is highly flexible and works even better than your old reusable plastic bags. Reduce your BPA exposure, save money, and keep your food fresh. The cost of a few Stasher bags that will last for years compared to boxes upon boxes of reusable plastic bags is minuscule. 


For More Information, Visit:
Stasher on the web
Stasher on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment