Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Magic Opener: A Super-Handy Kitchen MUST HAVE. Open Bottles, Cans, & MORE with Ease


The Magic Opener is a Super-Handy Kitchen MUST HAVE - Perfect Superbowl Entertaining and year round. It was even featured on The Today Show! The NEW magic Opener COMBO is something we all should have in our kitchens. This is a MUST for having on hand during the Superbowl game and all your entertaining! This one handy tool helps open an array of various sized bottle caps and cans. It's a must-have for those who has trouble opening caps and lids of any size! Keep it out and handy during the big game for all your guests refreshing beverages.

The Magic Opener is super easy to use. The Magic Opener COMBO can twist, flip and pop open practically all of your favorite beverages and food cans with no problem. Watch this short demo video by clicking here or viewing below.



The Magic Opener opens 16 popular brand bottle and can cap sizes and makes it easy to reseal. The lid stays in the Magic Opener so you dont have to hunt for it. Sometimes the cat food pull tabs are very hard to open so that was the first thing I tried with my Magic Opener. It is perfect for those overly tight water bottles that can be hard to get off. The possibilities are endless

Included is the built in can opener for soda cans and larger food can pull-tabs. It also includes 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee, no questions asked! The Magic Opener has a convenient Magnetic Backing to Keep on Fridge or Grill like a Magnet so it wont get lost! You can purchase it online here.



For More Information, Visit: 
Magic Opener on the web
Magic Opener on Facebook
Magic Opener on  YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get one of these for my folks; they both have issues with their hands and this would really help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing. Anyone with wrist or grip issues would def benefit from these!

    ReplyDelete