Thursday, November 16, 2017

Ilyse Baker Dancinerate Pregnancy Edition Baby Mama Motion Sassy Jazz Workout Review

Dancinerate Pregnancy Edition Baby Mama Motion Sassy Jazz
Ilyse Baker, 2017

This 25 min workout is available on digital download as part of Ilyse's Pregnancy Edition workouts. You wont need any equipment for this jazz dance cardio workout. Ilyse works out alone against a gray brick wall.

Ilyse shows each move 4-5 times, then adds it to the previous exercises, building a complete dance routine. After a warm up & stretch moves include jazz reach, hip swings, hip pops, shake & wave, kick ball change, chasse, and concludes with a stretch.

I rate this high beginner in terms of both choreo & cardio intensity. Ilyse does a great job of cuing and keeping it fun. The workout is low impact & Ilyse adds level changes to up the intensity. There is no down time but Ilyse encourages you to take a break when needed. I received access to this workout to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Ilyse Baker on the web
Ilyse Baker on Facebook
Ilyse Baker on Twitter
Ilyse Baker on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment