Monday, December 11, 2017

MyoBuddy Massage Pro: Myofascial Release, Reduces Muscle Soreness & Pain, and Promotes Relaxation!


I have found THE perfect gift for everyone on your holiday list this shopping season. The MyoBuddy Massager Pro is perfect for anyone that works out hard, sits at a desk all day, has stiff muscles, a sore neck or back or anyone that deserves pampering. The MyoBuddy is a percussive massager that's extremely effective for myofascial release, massage therapy and to supplement chiropractic care. It places professional-grade, deep-tissue warming, trigger point and vibrational technology in your own hands, providing relief from muscle soreness and myofascial pain. No more paying for a $60-$100 massage, no more driving to the massage studio- you can now get the benefits at home with MyoBuddy. Myofascial release has been the key to pain relief for me and I highly recommend the MyoBuddy! I've been using mine daily and have already noticed a HUGE difference in my pain levels! Keep reading to learn more. 



The solution to your intense workouts, MyoBuddy Massager Pro® is a personal percussive massager that combines vibrational massage with cutting edge vibration technology, boosting workout recovery and restoring muscle function. It’s the tool of choice for top fitness professionals and clinical practitioners. If you want to give your workouts an extra edge- give MyoBuddy a try- recovery is faster & your muscles feel amazing. No more sore legs for DAYS after a tough lower body workout.

Too often it is not only our muscles that become tight and painful, but also the tissues and membranes that connect them, which is the case with the Thoracolumbar fascia. The MyoBuddy can provide targeted relief in these areas through specific massage techniques. If you have back pain, you probably have tight fascia. I have found enormous relief with myofasical release. Loosening up the fascia really helps with pain relief. 


NEW AND IMPROVED! MyoBuddy Pro percussive massager places professional grade deep tissue, warming, trigger point and cutting edge vibrational massage technology in the palm of your hands, providing instant relief to muscle soreness and myofascial pain. The perfect gift for anyone on your shopping list. 

I cant rave enough about the MyoBuddy for pain relief. I use mine daily on my back, quads, hamstrings, and neck. It feels amazing and has provided me with so much pain relief I dont know how I lived without it. It really does work on fascia release and does wonders after a tough workout. I am not down for days after a tough lower body workout. It feels amazing on tight glutes & hamstrings. 
 

 
Key Benefits I LOVE:

  • Soothe Sore Muscles & Ease Myofascial Pain
  • Treat Trigger Points & Everyday Aches & Pains
  • Warms Muscles Pre-Workout & Quicker Workout Recovery
  • Reduces Stress, Anxiety & Insomnia
  • Includes 1 White Plush Bonnet and 1 Blue Lotion Bonnet
  • Free Shipping
  • 30-day Money Back Guarantee
  • 1-Year Warranty
For More Information, Visit:
MyoBuddy Massage Pro on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment