Friday, July 6, 2018

Lesley Logan Online Streaming Pilates Service


Lesley Logan offers online Pilates classes and private sessions on LesleyLoganPilates.com. To book a Pilates Session with Lesley, contact her here, or sign up for this week’s online class below. She also teaches classical Pilates classes in Los Angeles, California, at a private studio and also has online courses on PilatesAnytime.com. Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of a few of her online workouts. 




I had the pleasure of reviewing some of her weekly online courses and they are super fun & have the feel of a private pilates session in a studio. For only $5 per course this is a great bargain and you can do the routines from the comfort of your own home. The workouts are available weekly from her website and remain up for an entire week. So you can access at your convenience anytime you want all week long, and as many times as you want. Check back on the blog for some detailed reviews of her workouts.


Lesley offers private sessions, semi-private sessions, duos, mat classes and retreats. Lesley is a PMA Certified Pilates Teacher and has been studying and teaching Joseph Pilates Classical Method since 2005 and 2008 respectively. She also has eight years of retail management experience, and six years managing studios regionally for Equinox fitness clubs.  


For More Information, Visit: 
Lesley Logan Pilates on Facebook

I am in no way affiliated with this giveaway. I am reposting this giveaway for the author. I have no interest or control in selecting the winner or prize distribution. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment