Thursday, August 2, 2018

Lesley Logan Pilates Streaming 7/17 Workout Review: Mat Class Let's Pull


Lesley Logan teaches pilates on LesleyLoganPilates.com and PilatesAnytime.com. Lesley is a PMA Certified Pilates Teacher and has been studying and teaching Joseph Pilates Classical Method since 2005 and 2008 respectively. She also has eight years of retail management experience, and six years managing studios regionally for Equinox fitness clubs. Read a review of one of her streaming workouts below. 





7/17 Mat Class Let's PullLesley Logan, 2018
Lesley works out alone in a cozy exercise nook for this 32 minute pilates workout. You will not need any equipment for this routine. Lesley works out on a mat with handles & straps but a regular mat will work just fine. 
Exercises include: roll up/ roll over, supine single leg circle, rolling like a ball, single leg stretch, double leg stretch, open leg rocker, straight leg rocker, corkscrew, saw, swan, prone heel beats, thigh fall, single leg drops, shoulder stand bike, shoulder bridge, side lying kick series, jack knife, knee side plank circles, crouch to side plank, and seal. 
Overall I rate this a solid intermediate routine though it does have some more advanced postures. Lesley provides great instruction and modification ideas for many exercises. The pace is quick and you get lots of variety in only 30 minutes.This routine focuses on the pulling motion of each exercise and recruiting the muscles needed for that portion of each exercise. I received access to this routine to review. 
For More Information, Visit: 
Lesley Logan Pilates on Facebook

I am in no way affiliated with this giveaway. I am reposting this giveaway for the author. I have no interest or control in selecting the winner or prize distribution. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment