Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Studio Sweat onDemand Streaming Workout Review: TRX Cardio: Solid & Soaked in Small Spaces



TRX Cardio: Solid & Soaked in Small Spaces
Mere W.

Mere leads this  43 min live class in their studio. You will only need a TRX for this cardio & strength routine, though I dont have a TRX, I improvised just fine. Mere utilizes the TRX for all of the exercises.


After a warmup, exercises include lunges, plank knee pulls, sit ups, chest press, sprinter, burpees, marching planks, power squats, supine ham pulls, kneeling tri drops, tricep pushups, pistol squats, hip drops, leaning bi curls, swimmers pull, rows, pullups, and a cool down & cool down.

I rate this an advanced workout. It was easy to modify without the TRX & I still got a great workout. If you have a TRX at home -this is a great option sine they are not a ton of TRX DVDs out there. Mere is a great instructor and this was a really fun class. Its nice to work out with a group and feel like you are in a live class, and all from the comfort of your own home. I received access to this workout for review.



For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment