Monday, August 5, 2019

Virtual Active Brings You Fitness with a View: Ride, Run, Hike or Walk to Amazing Scenery & DISCOUNT CODE

Virtual Active brings you fitness with a view. Workout in a stunning location while you workout. Bring amazing locations to the comfort of your own home while biking, running, and hiking. If you love working out at home like me and also love stunning workout locations- You will love these workouts. Have an exercise bike, treadmill, or just a pair of workout shoes? These are the DVDs and digital downloads for you. Gorgeous views shot in Italy, New Zealand, California, the Southwest, the Pacific Northwest, Costa Rica and so many other beautiful locations - you will never get bored. Keep reading to learn more & stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews.


SUMMER SALE: 50% OFF ALL DVDS! Use the discount code OLDSCHOOL at checkout through September 1st


I had the pleasure of reviewing some of their amazing workouts & I LOVE them and I know you will too. Even if you dont have a bike or treadmill- these workouts are super versatile. I have jogged along, jumped on my trampoline and power walked with these workouts all while enjoying gorgeous scenery.

Yes you can love cardio again! Tired of the running on your treadmill or endless spinning on an exercise bike? Mix up your routine and get some variety in your workouts with Virtual Active turns your indoor cardio workouts into joyous romps around the world. 



Shot in beautiful locations around the world, Virtual Active transports you to iconic trails, roads, cities, and landscapes, turning indoor exercise into an outdoor adventure.  Our guided biking products are designed for use with an indoor cycle, preferably one that allows for standing ride positions. From the city to the country, Virtual Active offers a huge variety of gorgeous locations. Mix up your workout & enjoy the beautiful scenery as you burn those calories. 

The workouts are super versatile- you dont have to have expensive workout equipment. If you have a pair of workout shoes- you are ready to go! Go on a hike around the world from the comfort of your own home. These are perfect for days when you are bored of your normal boring treadmill run, exercise bike session or want to mix up your daily walk. Hike from the air conditioned comfort of your living room, home gym, or bedroom!

For More Information, Visit: 
Virtual Active on the web
Virtual Active on Facebook
Virtual Active on Twitter
Virtual Active on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment