Monday, November 25, 2019

BOOK REVIEW: The Easy Air Fryer Cookbook

by Roxanne Wyss and Kathy Moore


This cookbook is amazing for anyone with an air fryer! Perfect for those with diabetes but amazing for ANYONE that loves good food, done quick and done healthy. I am in love with my air fryer and am always looking for new recipes and am getting so much use out of this handy cookbook! An air fryer is the perfect solution for those that are looking to eat healthier but still want to enjoy classic comfort foods! The air fryer is easy to use and allows you to make your favorite fried foods with a fraction of the fat & calories.


The Easy Air Fryer Cookbook contains tons of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between. Each tasty recipe was designed to meet the American Diabetes Association's nutrition guidelines and includes nutrition information. Let this book be your

Inside you’ll find delicious recipes such as:
  • Sunday Morning French Toast
  • Diner-Style Pork Chops
  • Crisp Parmesan Broccoli Florets
  • Pecan Baked Apples
  • Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
  • Stuffed Green Peppers
  • Cajun Shrimp
  • Crisp Egg Cups
The book is clearly laid out & contains lots of drool worthy pictures. The book is organized by meal and there is a complete index and content guide making it super easy to find your favorite tried & true recipes.

For More Information, Visit:
Amazon to purchase The Easy Air Fryer Cookbook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment