Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Virtual Active Northern Italy Run Treadmill Workout REVIEW


Virtual Active Northern Italy Run
Johnny Pearman

You can choose a guided or unguided option on this 35 min run through scenic Northern Italy. This workout is made for your treadmill but you can run without it in front of your TV and enjoy the scenery with just your running shoes. I actually used my rebounder for this one. Johnny tells you what RP's, and what perceived exertion should be throughout the workout.

In the guided tour, Johnny tells you where you are & even give some fun facts along the way. Scenery includes a grassy mountainside trail with snow capped mountains in the background, Venice, Piatza St. Marco, waterside, docked yachts, city gondolas, Lake Gorda National Park, Pregasna church, historic seaside town, tunnel, beach, 
and concludes with a cooldown.

I enjoyed the music in this one. The intensity of this workout will depend on the treadmill settings you use. Done as is this is a solid intermediate ride. I received this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit: 
Virtual Active on the web
Virtual Active on Facebook
Virtual Active on Twitter
Virtual Active on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment