Thursday, January 27, 2022

CollageVideo.TV Streaming Workout Review: Denise Austin Anti-Aging Cardio Dance Workout

CollageVideo.TV: Anti-Aging Cardio Dance Workout
Denise Austin

Denise  & 6 background exercisers woks out on a stage with a band. The workout is comprised of 20 minutes of aerobics, 15 minutes of sculpting and a 10 minute cool down & stretch. You wont need any equipment for this workout.

After a warm up, exercises include marching up & back, grapevine, cardio lunge & punch, scoop step, twists, pony, chasse, squats & abduction, plie, crunches, oblique, reverse crunch, push ups, donkey kicks, seated quad raised, and concludes with a stretch.

I rate this an intermediate routine in terms of choreo & intensity. You can easily modify this up or down by adding weights or higher impact. The aerobic portion builds little routines and despite the title, I did not find this dancy. Fun and easy to follow, this is an effective little workout that I enjoyed. I received access to this routine for review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Collage Video on Facebook
Collage Video on Instagram
Collage Video on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment