Thursday, April 26, 2012

RAVE: WayFare- The World's Best Dairy Free!


Whether you are lactose intolerant or just avoid dairy for other health reasons- WayFare is the one stop company for all things delicious and dairy free! I had the pleasure of sampling an assortment of their delicious "sour cream" "pudding" "cheese spreads" and more and both DH & I loved them! I didnt even tell DH they were dairy free and he had no idea- he loved the WayFare "sour cream' on his baked potato and I loved the butterscotch pudding! Keep reading to hear more about their yummmmy products! Oh and WayFare strives to use only renewable sources, and finding ways to use less in all they make and all they doWayFare non-dairy cheese, pudding and sour cream products are certified gluten-free by the Gluten Intolerance Group



My absolute favorite WayFare product is their Pig Out. These whole-grain bacony bits will have you craving salads at every meal. Well, I wish I could say that I added them to a salad or topped my baked potato with them- but to tell you the truth they went straight from the bag to my mouth. They were that freakin good!!!! I have other "bacon" bits at home that I dont even touch but Pig Out- would NOT last at my house! What a perfect healthy, meat & dairy free way to top any meal with a little smoky goodness : salads, soups, sandwiches, potatoes...take them all to the next level of taste and nutrtition with Pig Out! 



WayFare's “We Can’t Say It’s” line of non-dairy foods: includes: non-dairy cheese, pudding and sour cream products - all delicious and all dairy free!!!  I certainly enjoyed all of the real dairy taste of all the WayFare products I had the pleasure of trying and loved the benefits of non-dairy, made from whole grain oatmeal and other healthy ingredients! YUM! 


WayFare Puddings are Creamy dreamy & delicious- the vanilla and chocolate were amazing but I particularly LOVED the butterscotch MMMMMM. 



We Can't Say It's Cheese varieties:
Cheddar-Style Spread
Hickory-Smoked Cheddar-Style Spread
Cheddar-Style Dip
Mexi Cheddar-Style Dip



LOVED them all but seriously- the smoked varitey was unbeliveble! AMAZING smoky cheddar taste. Seriously DH had NO idea this was dairy free. They were all delicious with tortilla chips, on sandwiches, on DH's mini-chimis, and on tacos. OH MY YUM!!!!!!!!!!

For More Information:
Visit the WayFare Website
Like WayFare on Facebook
Follow @WayFare on Twitter


I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment