Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Kushyfoot Presents: Yoga Socks, Low Rise Athletic Socks & MORE


 Kushyfoot is a brand I know & trust! I am a huge fan of their Flats-to-go and their foot covers, so when presented with the opportunity to review their Yoga Socks and Athletic Foot Covers I was super excited! Now these are two products a workout addict like me can really use and from a brand I already know & love. Keep reading to learn more about my two favorite new Kushyfoot products: practical, functional workout must haves!

We all know that yoga works best without shoes, but what about when your feet get cold or sweaty/slippery? Have you ever tried yoga with regular socks? Not a good idea- no grip and you cant hold a pose because your slipping around. It just doesnt work. Enter Kushyfoot Yoga Socks! They keep your feet warm and keep your toes free so you can properly hold your yoga poses. Best off all: they have awesome rubber traction on the bottom of the socks so you can really hold those poses, get traction on the ground, and safely perform your yoga workout!

Made exclusively to fit like a glove and to stick to your mat, the Kushyfoot Yoga Socks feature open toes and a non-slip sole to grip the floor and mat. Perfect for activities that require balance and stability. Yoga socks also keep your feet clean and help warm up feet in winter months when your muscles are cold. Available in tan or black and come in a handy three pack! 

Obviously we need to wear socks to workout or to even wear athletic shoes with, but that doesnt mean we have to wear those ugly white tube socks or even what the stores usually claim to be low rise. Well Kushyfoot Sport Cotton Foot Covers are your answer. They are super low-rise but they actually stay put, unlike other low-rise socks I have tried in the past. These will hide below the visible shoe line but stay there - not creep down like other brands. They are super comfy and have added arch support. 

Try out our innovative sport foot cover! Designed to wear with your runners, Keds or canvas sneakers, this foot cover will keep your feet cool and comfy all day long. These fab socks feature a ventilated mesh top, arch support, and a stay-put heel that wont be slipping down on you! Available in black, pink, and white these practical and functional socks are also super comfy. They come in a handy three pack!
For More Information, Visit:
The Kushyfoot Website
 Kushyfoot on Facebook
 Kushyfoot on Twitter
Kushyfoot on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment