Friday, February 19, 2016

Hydaway Bottle: 21 Oz BPA Free Water Bottle That Collapses Down to 1.25 Inches!


Hydaway Bottles are the ultimate MUST HAVE water bottles for fitness lovers and really just about anyone! The 21 ounce bottle collapses to only 1.25 inches tall when not in use! The bottle is super sturdy & does not leak- we did testing at home! The bottle is super sturdy, very stylish, and SO COOL- we all love that it collapses. Great for travel, to keep in your gym bag, and for every day use! It dishwasher safe, BPA free, and taste & odor free- everything you need in a water bottle and more. Keep reading to learn more about our new fav bottle. 


See how cute the bottles are and how small they get!! Amazing that they hold 21 ounces of water and compact down to only 1.25 inches tall. So easy to take with you on the go. I hate bringing my huge water bottles with me on the go because then when they are empty the take up all that space in my bag. Well not anymore with my Hydeaway Bottle. My husband has claimed this bottle for his own, and yes he had to fight the kids for it. They were all interested in this gem. I let him have it because I think it will help him get in his daily water intake. I now have one for myself on my wishlist. 


Love that it clips on your bag or cargo pants to take with you. Perfect to carry to the airport so you can just fill up at one of their fill stations and not take up precious room in your carry on. The bottle doesnt leak and the cap screws on tight. We tested it to make sure it wouldnt leak by shaking it, holding it upside down, and also squeezing it. We had fun with lol. 


Dont forget these are dishwasher safe for your convenience, soft rubber, leak proof, and BPA free! A must have for fitness lovers and anyone on the go! Check them out. I highly recommend! 

For More Information, Visit: 
Hydaway Bottle on the web
Hydaway Bottle on Facebook
Hydaway Bottle on Twitter
Hydaway Bottle on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment