Wednesday, March 16, 2016

In Light of Change 2 Week Fitness Program with Julie Rammal DVD Review

In Light of Change 2 Week Fitness Program
Julie Rammal, 2016

This 45 min DVD contains: Tibetan rituals warm up, stretch, cardio legs, abs & crunches, upper body, lower body, cardio boxing, and a cool
down segment. The DVD is fully chaptered and each segment flows to the next. Each segment is 3-8 minutes. The scenery changes along (kind of Squeeze style) but you do not miss a beat. The backgrounds range from gorgeous beaches, green courtyards, outdoor ponds, a pool, and more. You wont need any equipment for this routine and it is filmed voice over.

Julie performs 10 rep sets, including: rear leg raises adding a knee pull, side leg raises & circles, side knee pulls, squats, lunge & rear leg raises, crunches adding leg raises, V knee pulls ins, V leg drops, side lying crunches, knee pushups, side plank to pushup, side lying tri pushups, tri kickbacks, single arm crab press, crawl out to plank, donkey series, low runners lunge, bridge series, butt kicks, speed bag adding direction, fast curtsy floor touch and a cool down.

I rate this a low intermediate routine with lots of variety. It is a great routine for a lighter day or if you are still sore from your last strength workout. The scenery is gorgeous and I enjoyed the fun camera work. Julie is a good instructor with great form pointers & cuing. I received this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit: 
JSport on the web
JSport on Facebook
JSport on Instagram
JSport on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment