Thursday, March 17, 2016

NEW & Delicious: The Greek Gods Nonfat Greek Yogurt with Chia Seeds



I am loving The Greek Gods Nonfat Greek Yogurt with Chia Seeds! Its a new, super unique product that I cant get enough of. Adding the health benefits of omega packed chia seeds to nonfat Greek yogurt- yes please! The Greek Gods® Nonfat Yogurt with Chia Seeds is high in protein (12g in every 5.3 oz cup!), has 120-140 calories per serving and is creamy and delicious with added texture from chia seeds! Chia seeds are very high in Omega-3 fatty acids. In fact, chia seeds contain more Omega-3s than salmon and Greek yogurt is packed with protein. This is a great, well balanced, tasty, satisfying snack. Keep reading to learn more.




The Greek Gods® Nonfat Greek Yogurt with Chia Seeds comes in four super tasty flavors with fruit or vanilla and chia seeds on the bottom-just stir & enjoy. The flavors are Strawberry, Peach, Blackberry and Vanilla. It is a perfect snack on the go - It’s high in calcium, gluten free and contains live and active cultures. Pack one in your lunch, have for a breakfast on the go, or a perfect pre or post workout snack. Perfect snack for the whole family!
The Greek Gods brand only uses milk from cows that are not treated with growth hormone in their yogur & kefir products. The Greek Gods® Strawberry Nonfat Greek Yogurt with Chia Seeds pairs tangy Greek Yogurt with sweet strawberries. It’s a nutritious and delicious seed that adds texture, taste & nutrition! Chia seeds help keep me fuller longer so that in combination with protein packed Greek yogurt - this has become a go to snack for me! I really enjoy it for breakfast as well, topped with a bit of granola.


For More Information, Visit:
The Greek Gods Yogurt on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment