Tuesday, March 22, 2016

RAVE: Nielsen-Massey Vanillas & Flavors & Jillian Michael's Detox Tea Recipe


Ready for spring baking? With Nielsen-Massey Vanillas & Flavors you will be! I had the pleasure of reviewing their Pure Lemon Extract & their Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract. Both are amazing in smoothies, refrigerator oatmeals, protein shakes, chia puddings, and the lemon is perfect in your detox teas. Keep reading to learn more and below is my version of Jillian Michaels Detox Tea.

Ingredients 
60 oz distilled water
1 T 100% pure cranberry juice (no sugar added, non-cocktail)
1 tsp Nielsen-Massey Pure Lemon Extract
1 dandelion root tea bag

Directions
Combine liquids in a pitcher and add tea bag. Drink the water throughout the day, allowing the tea bag to remain in the pitcher. Drink one entire pitcher each day for 7 days. According to Jillian Michaels, this will help you lose up to 5lbs in excess water weight. Number of Servings: 1


Nielsen-Massey Pure Lemon Extract is full of bright flavor and is a great complement to almost any dish, Pure Lemon Extract is fantastic with fish, pork and chicken, and blends well with a variety of herbs, including parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic and basil. This high-quality, flavorful ingredient will add a splash of citrus to beverages, vegetables, cakes, cookies, frozen desserts, jams, pies, pastries and so much more. Best of all, you'll save countless hours of prep time. No more zesting or squeezing of lemons–just measure and pour. I like to add a little to my bone broth recipe for a nice warm zing. Easy to use conversions: ½ tsp. Lemon Extract = 1 Tbs. Fresh Lemon Juice and 1 tsp. Lemon Extract = 1 tsp. Lemon Zest


Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract  uses hand-selected beans cultivated on the Bourbon Island of Madagascar, and then uses their proprietary cold extraction process to gently draw out and preserve the vanilla's over 300 flavor compounds. The result is a sweet, creamy, mellow flavor with velvety after-tones, perfect for cooking and baking both sweet and savory dishes. An exceptional "all-purpose" vanilla.

One tablespoon of vanilla extract is equivalent to one vanilla bean. I use mine in all of my smoothies, juices, protein shakes, chia pudding, mixed drinks, mocktails, vanilla milk, Italian sodas, whipped coconut milk, and of course my refrigerator oatmeals.


For More Information, Visit:
Nielsen-Massey on the web
Nielsen-Massey on Facebook
Nielsen-Massey on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment