Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Work It Dance and Fitness: Dance Yourself Fit a Burlesque Inspired Aerobic & Exercise Video

Dance Yourself Fit: A Burlesque Inspired Aerobic Exercise Video 
Michelle Abbruzzese, 2015

This 69 minute burlesque style dance workout is fully chaptered & broken down into active tutorial sections & a main dance section. Michelle & 3 backgrounders all wear bra, underwear, and stocking style workout clothes and work out in a cute studio set. 

The tutorial sections are: shoulders, chest, bumps, grind, and slides & dips.Michelle breaks down the moves in the chapters and then puts it all together into a routine. The routine section is 24 minutes and Michelle provides plenty of cuing & TIFTing to ensure you get the moves down. Exercises include hip bumps, hip circles, booty drops, chest pop, demi squats, shimmy, leans & more.

I rate this a beginner level intensity and higher intermediate choreo level. Michelle provides great instruction and cuing making the workout easy to follow. The tutorials are active & work the core so they can be used again & again, even after you have learned the routine. I received this DVD to review. 

For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment