Thursday, March 24, 2016

il Morso: 100% Organic, Fair Trade Coffee Mocha Chocolate Bars that Will Give you Energy!


Have you heard of il Morso yet?  If not, you’re in for a treat! The perfect way to get energy on the go -oh and the best part? It is delicious, mocha chocolate portioned for the perfect amount of energy to get you going! Perfect for the gym bag or desk drawer for that pre-workout pick me up or mid afternoon lull. all natural energy food taking the market by storm by revolutionizing the art of grabbing coffee on-the-go with every one of their 100% organic, fair trade Coffee Bars!  Boasting only 1 g of sugar & 15-25 calories/serving, il Morso is made with organic whole food ingredients that is just enough to help you finish your day strong.  




il Morso is a delicious small piece of chocolate & coffee (also a green tea matcha variety) that contains energy, natural ingredients, and will give you the pick me up you need anytime! Great for on the go energy and for busy people on the go. Keep one in your gym bag, in your desk drawer, or pack one in your lunch box. I am a coffee lover but lets face it a cup of coffee isnt always available and isnt always convenient. Keep a small portable il Morso around for a pre-workout pick me up or a post workout refuel.


They are small enough to carry, and a perfect compliment to your day – be it your daily pick me up or before a big run or tough workout. They are an all natural energy food taking the market by storm by revolutionizing the art of grabbing coffee on-the-go with every one of their 100% organic, fair trade Coffee Bars! Each yummy il Morso has only 1 g of sugar & 15-25 calories perserving! il Morso is made with organic whole food ingredients that is just enough to help you finish your day strong. With selections like Matcha Green Tea, Mocha, Americano, or basic Coffee Cream, you can enjoy a delicious pick me up anytime, anywhere- no cup needed!

A mocha from the coffee house will cost you a pretty penny, plus youll have to wait in line, and the drive time to get there, oh and lets not forget all the fat & calories in a coffee house drink. Choose il Morso and save time, money, and calories!

For More Information, Visit: 
il Morso on the web
il Morso on Facebook
il Morso on Twitter
il Morso on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment