Friday, March 25, 2016

San Francisco Salt Co. Epsoak Epsom Salt For Sore Muscles, Tired Feet, & Better Health!


If you have not tried an epsom salt soak for your sore muscles, I am here to tell you that you are missing out!!! I recently had the pleasure of reviewing Epsoak Epsom Salt from San Francisco Salt Company. If you have sore muscles from a tough workout or tired feet after a long run, an Epsoak Epsom Salt soak is just what you need! The San Francisco Salt Co offers the best quality epsom salt at the best value. Numerous studies have demonstrated the profound and wide-ranging benefits of soaking in an epsom salt bath. Epsom salts help soothe muscle pain, cleanse pores, and detoxify the skin and contain Magnesium and Sulfur, which our bodies really lack these days because of depleted soils & the typical American diet. Keep reading to learn more! The ingredient list is impressive, containing only epsom salt, essential oils, and aloe vera! Great for your skin & body as a whole. 

Benefits I LOVE: 

• Ease stress and improve sleep and concentration
• Muscles and nerves function properly
• Regulate activity of 325+ enzymes
• Reduce inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps
• Improve oxygen use
• Flush toxins
• Improve absorption of nutrients
• Form joint proteins, brain tissue and mucin proteins

Epsoak Sleep Formula is awesome for relaxation before bed or for a nice at home spa day. It is scented with Lavender Essential Oil, and promotes a deeper, better night's sleep. Long day at home with the kids, tough day at the office & need some relaxation? Then I recommend Epsoak Sleep Formula. I love the lavender scent.

Long run and your feet hurt? Super tough workout? Functional fitness of your daily life got your muscles screaming? Then I recommend Epsoak Muscle Soak with Eucalyptus and Peppermint Essential Oils. This blend is ideal for soothing muscle pain and relieving aching feet—perfect for athletes and those who are physically active. This is my favorite blend because my muscles really love it. If I dont have time for a full body soak, I use it on my feet to soothe my tired puppies.



Epsom Salt is a pure mineral compound (magnesium sulfate) in crystal form. There are several different grades of Epsom salt, produced to purity standards according to the purpose for which it is intended.

The benefits are proven. Numerous studies have demonstrated the profound and wide-ranging benefits of Epsom Salt. Soaking in an Epsom Salt bath is one of the most effective means of making the magnesium your body needs readily available. Our soil has been depleted of magnesium so we dont get the levels we used to out of our food. Salt is both a necessity and a luxury. We need it in appropriate quantities to survive, but we can also use it to soften skin, soothe muscles, and relax our bodies (to name just a few benefits).

For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment