Friday, April 15, 2016

RIPPEDISM: Upper Deck Work Out Review


RIPPEDISM is a 60 day program consisting of 17 streaming workouts available on the RIPPEDISM website.  The workouts are perfect for home use and dont require a lot of space or equipment. The RIPPEDISM workouts are only 35 minutes each, but they are intense, modifications are available! With the RIPPEDISM program you will get everything you need to get ripped in only 60 days, and the best part, the program is only $19.95! You retain access to the streaming package when you purchase, it does not cut off in 60 days!!! Read all my RIPPEDISM reviews here.

RIPPEDISM: Upper Deck 
Jeff Hirsh and Stu Lopoten, 2016

Stu & Jeff both lead this routine, alternating performing exercises, and training. They work out in a brick studio with one backgrounder who uses lighter weights & offers modifications when applicable. You will need a variety of dumbbells and an optional pull-up bar.

After a warm-up, exercises include: push-ups, lat row, chair pose & military press, supination curls in static lunge, kikcbacks, narrow bench press in bridge hold, renegade rows,tri dips, side to side push-ups, pull-up variations or row variations, chair pose & hammer curls, bridge pose & pec fly, lunge hold& delt raise, sumo pose & weighted upper cuts, bridge hold & skull crusher, chin-ups or underhand rows, chair posse & alternating front raise, tri-level push-ups, weighted superman, rotator cuff in sumo hold, lat raise-overhead press-chest press, alternating speed bis, fast tri drops and a cool-down & stretch.

I rate this an advanced workout following the boys. They do always offer a pull up bar mod using dumbbells instead so if you do not have a pull-up bar, no worries. This workout is easy to modify up or down by adjusting your poundage. Love the timed intervals that allow you to go at your own pace & use the poundage that will challenge you. Great multi-muscle moves that are unique & will keep your muscles guessing. I received this workout to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
RIPPEDISM on the web
RIPPEDISM on Facebook 
RIPPEDISM on Twitter
RIPPEDISM on Instagram
RIPPEDISM on YouTube
Read all my RIPPEDISM reviews

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment