Monday, May 16, 2016

Royal Hawaiian Orchards Fruit & Macadamia Crunches: SO Tasty & Filled with Omegas!


As you probably know by now I am a fan of Royal Hawaiian Orchards products and I am super excited to tell you about The Royal Hawaiian Fruit & Macadamia Crunches. Real fruit & nuts combined to crunchy delicious bites. They taste great, keep you feeling full, and are packed with real, healthy ingredients. Keep them in your desk drawer for a quick afternoon pick me up. Pack them in your lunch to satisfy your sweet tooth and be sure to share with the family because they will certainly love them too! Keep reading to learn more. 

Royal Hawaiian Orchards Fruit & Macadamia Crunches are tasty morsels and they are seriously good! Combining the rich, buttery taste of roasted macadamias with almonds, yummy fruits and berries, you get one tasty treat. A delicious crunchy treat that provides a lot of nutrition power to your snacks as well. They are available in a convenient, single flavor bag. They are available in 6-packs because Royal Hawaiian knows you’ll want more than one! If you can't choose just one flavor, they are also available in a Crunch Island Assortment.


They are available in Kona Coffee Banana Macadamia Crunch, Mango Banana, and Mauka Blueberry Pomegranate. They are all yummy, tasty, and satisfying but my favorite is the Kona Coffee & Banana. The scrumptious island macadamias team up with authentic Hawaiian Kona coffee beans. Toss in just the right bit of rich banana and you have a crunchy treat with a kick, too.They’ll bring a new meaning to “coffee break.”


Check out the nutritional info and real, healthy ingredient list. The ingredient list is impressive and I can pronounce everything on the list. The serving size is generous and they are filled with all the healthy benefits of nuts. Healthy fats that keep you filling full and heart healthy omegas. You can see the wholesome real nuts, fruits, and yummy ingredients.


For More Information, Visit: 
Royal Hawaiian Orchards on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment