Wednesday, May 4, 2016

System Intro: Evolution 20 Super Shred Series By Christine Bullock

As I'm sure you know, Im a huge fan of Christine Bullocks work. I have loved all workouts and am super excited about her newest program: Evolution 20 Super Shred Series, available now on streaming and will be available on DVD soon. With Super Shred you can get maximum results in just 20 minutes a day! Perfect for those busy days and also great to combine workouts if you are feeling super energized. Christine packs in a 45 minute workout into just 20 minutes, so you really accomplish a lot in only 20 minutes. You will challenge every part of your body, by working muscles with a flurry of variations for maximum impact & results. Keep reading below for system details & stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of all the workouts. 

Whether you need fast weight-loss for a special occasion or you are determined to get the super shredded physique you always dreamed of -  SUPER SHRED blasts fat, crushes stubborn trouble areas and shreds your physique fast! As always, Christine offers basic and advanced modifications so you can modify to fit your needs. A great set for exercisers of most all levels and a great program to grow with.

The program includes four 20 minute routines:

Core Crusher - An intense core routine intermixed with high intensity drills to blast fat, so you can show off your six-pack.

Metabolic Blast - Burn and firm with full body toning exercises incorporating weights and high intensity drills.

Total Knockout - Every exercise in this routine works the upper and lower body. Using weighs, these exercises focus on building muscle.

Tour de Force - Blast fat fast and maximize results, incorporating elite athlete drills that wil challenge you endurance, speed, agility, and strength!





For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my EVOLUTION20 Reviews 
EVOLUTION20 on the Web
EVOLUTION20 on Instagram
EVOLUTION20 on Facebook
EVOLUTION20 on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment