Thursday, August 11, 2016

Leaner Creamer Debuts Artisanal Coffee


Have you heard of Leaner Creamer? It is the world’s first natural powdered creamer that helps promote healthy weight management. Leaner Creamer suppresses appetite and promotes weight loss. It contains a coconut oil base infused with its proprietary all-natural blend of Citrus Aurantium Extract, Hoodia and Green Tea Extract. It is an all-natural coffee creamer and is made with the perfect hint of vanilla that will keep you coming back for more. It's the only all-natural powdered coffee creamer that promotes weight loss and appetite suppression. Available in original and now Hazelnut. Great news Leaner Creamer has now introduced Artisanal Coffee blends. They will make the perfect cup of coffee by itself or combined with your favorite Leaner CreamerLeaner Creamer is a family-owned company based in Los Angeles.



Leaner Creamer is such a hit with its fans that Leaner Creamer has decided to turnit sights to what goes into the cup first with the debut of three proprietary coffee blends. Leaner Creamer Artisanal Coffee is created by using the best combination of beans married with a superb roasting process. All blends are pre-ground for your convenience and come in 12-oz. air-sealed, hand-crafted bags to preserve freshness.

The Three new Blends Include: 

Tiffany’s Breakfast Blend (Light Roast) – An exclusive blend of beans that makes a superior cup of coffee. Light complex roast with hints of milk chocolate, caramel and cedar warmth. Origins: Brazil, Colombia, El Salvador.

Natasha’s Sunrise Blend (Medium Roast) – Designed to stand out in any espresso-based beverage. Complex yet well-balanced, with hints of decadent pie crust, toasted vanilla and cacao notes. Origins: Brazil, Colombia, Nicaragua.

Veronica’s Brew (Dark Roast) – A full-bodied roast with great character, delivering a rich coffee drinking experience. Dark roast with hints of sinful dark chocolate, hazelnut and burnt brown sugar. Origins: Colombia, Nicaragua, Brazil.

I had the pleasure of reviewing their new Artisinal coffees and being a coffee snob (I am from Seattle after all), I can proudly say they are all great, and provide an awesome cup of coffee. I am partial to Veronica's though because I do love my coffee dark. They all brew smooth & go great with my Leaner Creamer. Give them a try today, you won't be dissapointed!



Leaner Creamer Artisanal Coffee makes the perfect additional to Leaner Creamer. I first learned about Leaner Creamer on Instagram and knew I had to have it. I ordered the 2 pack straight away and am very glad I did. I love that it is a coconut base, tastes great, does not require refrigeration and comes in a super cute old fashioned glass milk style jar!

Why does Leaner Creamer Work:
Coconut oil is very useful for weight loss. It contains short and medium-chain fatty acids that help in taking off excessive weight. Citrus Aurantium extract is used in weight management products due to its purported effects on metabolic processes, including an increase in basal metabolic rate and lipolysis as well as mild appetite suppression. Green tea extract for weight loss and to treat stomach disorders. Hoodias extracts suppress hunger and effectively helps reduce weight and fat percentage.


For More Information, Visit:
Leaner Creamer on the web
Leaner Creamer on Twitter
Leaner Creamer on Instagram
Leaner Creamer on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment